This is why I’m so mad.
You’re disrespecting a person of immense talent and beautiful attitude.
A person whom I very much look up to.
I’m not okay with that.
+ Dec 13th
I may just exist to be an ornery assclown
but I’m at least an ornery assclown
with my own logo
Now that I’ve had time to calm down, it’s time to make a serious post.
- I think that some(most) of you all have forgotten that EDM is not a word it’s an initialism. EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is electronic music produced primarily for the purposes of use within a nightclub setting, or in an environment that is centered in dance-based entertainment.
- EDM is not a catalogue of ‘ooh hot guys’ or hipster snowflake cred. Knock it off with that, ‘I’m the only person I know who thinks Sonny-senpai is hawt.’ BREAKING NEWS: LOTS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE KNOW ABOUT SKRILLEX, A COLLECTION OF THEM WOULD TAP THAT.
- I’m only gonna ask that there be one golden rule. Just one.
RESPECT THE MUSICIANS AS MUSICIANS
- This doesn’t mean that you spend more time thinking about their genitals than a ‘lesser fan’ it means that, first and foremost, you are there for the ACTUAL MUSIC (fucking incredible)
- This means that you DO NOT SHOVE YOUR EXPLICIT, UNCOMFORTABLE, FETISHIZING ART DOWN THEIR THROATS. There is a line of courtesy, JUST DON’T CROSS IT. And don’t tell me ‘Well I’M NOT ASHAMED OF IT!’ or ‘THEY’RE NOT GONNA BE ASHAMED OF IT’ or ‘THEY NEVER SAID NOT TO’ because sometimes, especially when you face public scrutiny, you just ignore those things that make you super uncomfortable i.e. body odor or that terrifying pregnancy OT3 thing that someone linked you to via Twitter. I guarantee if I drew explicit art of you without your permission, you’d be, at least on a basal level, creeped out ‘oh thanks how nice (oh god is that?!?!)’ AND Even if it wouldn’t creep you out, YOU CANNOT MAKE THE ASSUMPTION THAT IT WON’T CREEP THE RECEIVER OUT. YOU ARE NOT OMNISCIENT.
- If you don’t listen to the music of the artist, stay out of the tag. Keep your bullshit away from those people who came to reblog photos, video, music, screencaps of tweets, and/or NON-EXPLICIT/NON-SHIP art. They came for the musician as a musician/person not the musician as your make-believe fucktoy.
- Honestly, I believe the world would be a little brighter if self-insert was kept private. If you make a private post, you can still give a link to select people without literally dickslapping bystanders with your fetish. It’s win/win because then I can’t reblog it and say horrible nasty things, even though I probably want to. I probably want to real damn bad.
- All of this self-righteous stuff is the biggest joke since paper condoms. It’s not about sinking to a level, believe me, we are on two different planes, our levels will never coincide. So instead of taking an immediate defensive like a blowfish, why don’t you try THINKING first.
- My last nip is about the continued use of the term rape in a slang sense. Would it hurt you to not make idiotic remarks/jokes about a seriously traumatic, often triggering event? This includes the term ‘Rape face.’ It’s almost 2013, if you’re still saying rapeface, you need to reevaluate and determine where you fell off the evolutionary train. In case you aren’t clear
THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT RAPE EVER
- That’s it. That’s what I’ve come to say, and while I would say more, I’m going to keep my cool.
+ Dec 13th
I AM A BREATH AND A GIGGLE AWAY FROM PERSONALLY CALLING PEOPLE OUT.
I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW.
JUST GUESS HOW MAD?
WHATEVER YOU GUESSED, TRIPLE THAT SHIT, THEN DOUBLE IT, AND QUADRUPLE IT. IF YOU DON’T EVEN LISTEN TO THE ARTIST, WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THE TAG? DO YOU NEED TO HAVE EXPLICIT ART OF YOU FUCKING THEM? THE ANSWER IS NO, YOU JOLLY RIGHT DO-FUCKING-NOT. RESPECT THE MUSICIANS, OR GO AWAY. YOU’RE BEING HIDEOUS AND IF I COULD REASONABLY MAIL YOU A HERPES INFECTION I WOULD NOT HESITATE FOR EVEN A SECOND.
MERRY CHRISTMAS I HATE YOU
If you haven’t already heard this, its epic.
Out now on a wicked blue vinyl.
+ 369 plays
Zomboy - Vancouver Beatdown
Dubstep/electronic. A great song to get you in the mood to party, especially since it’s a Friday.
CAZZETTE - The Rat (Original Mix)
Artist: Caravan Palace
+ 1,084 plays
30 Day Music Challenge: Day 3 (A song that reminds you of summertime.)
Beatophone - Caravan Palace
Boys Noize - & Down